Refinancing means changing your current home loan from one lender to another one. Individuals make refinance decisions when they feel that switching to another home loan will better their financial position.
Committing to a yearly review of your current loan to ensure that your home loan is aligned to your financial goals.
There are various reasons people choose to refinance…
- Improve your home loan interest rate
- Your Income situation has changed
- Better repayment flexibility to fit your current circumstances
- Reduce your monthly repayment amount
Or your property has increased in value and you are looking to utilise some of the equity that is available…
- to do some renovation on your home
- Payout Credit Cards or Personal Loans
- You’re planning to purchase another property for investment
When you decide to refinance, first we examine your refinance possibilities as there may be cost implications in paying out your current loan and acquiring a new one.
At Clark Finance Group, we can review all the options available, to find the mortgage package that meets your requirements now and aligns to your longer-term property goals. We then manage the process quickly and efficiently, from application to settlement.